20. Mimulus: The Bravery Blossom
German name: Spotted Gaucklerblume
Latin name: Mimulus guttatus
Basic feeling: Just not me.
When you need to talk tostrangers, are you often embarrassed and shy?
Since you are anxious, do you delay important things such as visiting the dentist or the salary interview?
You are plagued by existential fears or other nameable fears?
You are sensitive, shy and have turned into yourself?
You are often afraid of animals, cold, darkness, diseases, pain?
Are you afraid of new situations and being alone?
Mimulus is the remedy for anxiety. Promotes an ability to assess dangers correctly and sensibly and generally makes you more courageous.
If you are specifically afraid of something and you can name it clearly, it supports you in overcoming the fears.
You will be strengthened to open up to new situations.
You lose the fear of facing new challenges.
You develop a more relaxed approach to your own sensitivity.
Difference to Aspen: Aspen is used for inexplicable and unfounded fears.
Mimulus for Kids
For children with a concrete fear
For children who are afraid of everything and that
For children with inhibitions
For children who blush quickly
· Your child is afraid of thunderstorms, monsters, animals, strangers and all other scenarios.
· It clings to you in such situations.
· Your child is often shy, shy of people, stutters, blushes and has nervous tics.
· In your child, to develop more courage and bravery.
· It learns to deal with their fears.
· For babies who cry for no reason when they wake up, it helps them to calm down and find inner balance.
Mimulus for Animals
For animals with identifiable fears (touch, thunderstorm, veterinarian, etc.)
For restrained animals
For shy animals
Fear of concrete situations, things or people. For example, from noise. Can be triggered by surgery, after injuries, in case of fear of certain influences.