22. Oak: The Endurance Flower
German name: Stieleiche
Latin name: Quercus robur
Basic feeling: I can't really do it anymore.
I'm holding out...!
You pass over your low points and continue to work despite exhaustion?
You often think you have to endure everything until the end?
If you have promised something to others, do you keep your word no matter what happens in the meantime?
Are you strong-willed, reliable and persistent?
You are dogged and stubborn?
You don't give up your tasks even when you're exhausted?
You don't think anyone else can do it the way you do?
Do you neglect your own private needs?
Oak promotes your inner loosening and works against stubbornness and intransigence.
You become calmer and more relaxed.
You become more compliant and learn to make more compromises than before.
You accept someone else's help again.
It will be possible for you to deal with your own weaknesses.
You can meet your private needs again.
Oak for Kids
For children who overwhelm themselves so as not to show weakness
For children who are overly ambitious
For children who do not accept help
For children who absolutely have to finish something
· Your child is very diligent.
· It is tireless, purposeful and never ends in its work.
· It does not want to accept help in situations where it is overwhelmed.
· Your child always wants to do everything himself , even if he is sick.
· It helps your child to get to know its limits and to recover in peace in case of illness.
Oak for Animals
For tireless animals
For animals that exhaust themselves
For animals that never end
Tirelessness, there are no limits to complete exhaustion. Can be triggered by too muchT raining overstrain or age complaints.