21. Mustard: The Light Blossom
German name: Wild mustard
Latin name: Sinapis arvensis
Basic feeling: Everything is so bleak.
Are you built close to the water?
Are you familiar with the dark hours of life?
Sometimes an inexplicable sadness overcomes you for no reason?
And this is again as fast as it came?
You are afflicted by a deep melancholy and have no driving force?
You suffer from insomnia?
Are you isolated and alone?
Have you lost touch with your fellow human beings?
Mustard is the remedy for depression. It causes an inner brightening, has a generally invigorating effect. Tu weare more open to life, more optimistic and more communicative.
It helps you to overcome such depression.
You develop joy in the little things in life again.
You can sleep through again.
Even in connection with the phases of change, such as puberty, menopause, midlife crisis , etc., it has a very supportive and calming effect.
Mustard for Kids
For children who are grieved or sad for no apparent reason
For children who suddenly seem serious
For children who don't feel like playing
· Your child often becomes sad for no reason, no longer understands the world, does not feel understood and becomes uninterested.
· It often feels overwhelmed and tends to melancholy.
· Your child seems very serious and feels like he's carrying the whole burden of the world on his shoulder.
· Sometimes these feelings disappear and it feels understood, for a short time.
· With your child, to overcome the sadness and the heavy feelings.
· It helps your child feel happy again.
· Your child learns to deal with his listlessness and actively participates in life again.
Mustard for Animals
For animals that are suddenly sad or depressed for no reason
From one moment to the next depressed or sad. Signs may include constant licking of the coat, self-destructive behavior, licking wounds, fur ss.