18. Impatiens: The Blossom of Time
German name: Gland-bearing springwort
Latin name: Impatiens glandulifera
Basic feeling: None of this is going fast enough for me.
Time pressure determines your current life? You'rerushed through the day?
You have a very quick comprehension and want to push things forward?
Nothing goes fast enough for you?
You feel hindered by the slow way of working of fellow human beings and often become impatient and irritated very quickly?
Before you explain something to your colleague, doyou prefer to do it yourself?
Do you preferto do everything the same?
You have little patience with yourself and with others?
Impatiens promotes your inner peace again and supports you in being more tolerant and patient towards other people.
It will be possible for you to regain inner peace.
You develop patience and tolerance towardsyour fellow human beings.
It helps you against fear of failure.
You rediscover your healthy will to perform .
Your attitude to life becomes active.
Impatiens for Kids
For children who are hyperactive
For children who make careless mistakes
For kids who are hectic
For children known as fidgety Philip
For children who can't wait
For impatient children
Your child has tomove constantly and cannot sit still.
It knows no rest and everything has to go very quickly.
· Your child's (hyper)activity can suddenly tip over into fatigue with tantrums.
· Da child is very impulsive and many things he does hastily for this reason.
· Due to the inner restlessness happen to your child, careless mistakes and tasks are often done only uncompletely, because it is already in the mind of the next task.
· It often feels that others are too slow.
· With your child, to become more concentrated, calm and relaxed.
· It allows your child to act less impulsively.
Impatiens for Animals
For impatient animals
For nervous animals
For animals that always need to be in action
Lis irritable, impatient and hasty. Can be triggered by strong temperament.