19. Impatiens: The self-confidence blossom
German name: larch
Latin name: Larix decidua
Basic feeling: I'm not worth it.
You havetoo little self-confidence?
Before you do something wrong or Iembarrass, would you rather keep it the same?
You tend to compare yourself to others and in your opinion the others are doing better and better?
You don't tackle a lot of things because you have the feeling that you can't or can't do it?
Are you very afraid of failure?
Are you very reserved or shy?
You always have the feeling that you will never be successful ?
You are of the opinion that you are not up to requirements and tasks?
Larch promotes the development of deines self-confidence.
It will be possible for you to realistically recognize your own strengths and weaknesses.
You get the courage to self-realization.
You lose the fear of failure.
Larch for Kids
For children who are shy
For children who are afraid of doing something wrong
For children who are afraid of embarrassing themselves
For children who compare themselves to others
For children who are dissatisfied with themselves
For children who only see their faults
· Your child is afraid of doing something wrong and embarrassing himself by others.
· For this reason, it sometimes does not report to school, even though it knows something.
· Your child doesn't dare to do anything. It doubts its abilities and often feels like a failure.
· It often says that everyone else is smarter and more beautiful.
· Your child lacks confidence.
· In your child, to develop self-confidence.
· It helps your child to break away from the fear of embarrassment.
Larch for Animals
For animals without self-confidence
For animals that avoid situations where they have to prove themselves
Submissive and extremely insecure and felt, always inferior to others. Can be triggered by learning problems, adaptation problems.