11. Elm: The Blossom of Responsibility
German name: Hair Elm
Latin name: Ulmus procera
Basic feeling: I can never do that anyway.
Do you sometimes suddenly have the feeling that you can no longer continue and are afraid of failing or believe that D is not up to a task?
Elm helps you especially if you have a sudden feeling of being overwhelmed, a performance crisis, a lack of reserves or if you tend to overwhelm myself.
Likewise, if you suddenly get tired, although you are actually very efficient or if you are so ambitious that you take over again and again and so maybe suddenly get sick.
Elm is used as a classic remedy alongside other Bach flowers after "Burnout due to excessive demands".
Elm promotes an awareness of one's own recovery needs and performance limits.
You will learn how to deal realistically with responsibilities.
During a stressful time, the necessary self-confidence is regained.
Your perfectionism will be softened.
Elm for Kids
Basic feeling: I can never do that anyway, I feel inner restlessness.
For children wholose heart in the face of a major challenge
For children who suffer from temporary fear of failure
For children who occasionally doubt their abilities
For children who despair during heavy homework
For children who are overwhelmed with a current situation
· Your child is used to doing a good job every day in everyday life or school and always getting good grades.
· It wants to achieve something meaningful in life.
· But from one day to the next, it loses courage due to its high demands on itself and your child is plagued by self-doubt.
· It has a feeling of stage fright and fears failure in everything.
· As a result, it feels blocked to achieve the goals, which is usually simply missing.
· To overcome the sudden state of discouragement and fear of failure in your child.
· Your child learns to believe in himself again.
· Your child will regain his usual self-confidence.
Elm for Animals
Basic feeling: I can never do that anyway, inner restlessness.
For animals with low self-confidence
For animals that neglect their offspring
For overwhelmed animals
Seems tense, overwhelmed, hectic, and runs aimlessly back and forth.
Can also be triggered by birth preparation, failure or change of ownership.